Thursday, December 26, 2019

T.C.U.P.T. (Part 17): Be unbiased

The reason why the letters of St. Paul are still being read each and every day around the world is because he was unbiased.  Here's an example in Philippians 1:6-7.

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye are all partakers of my grace.

Phil. 1:6-7 (KJV)

The reason that Paul gives for being unbiased is to prove that the gospel is the truth.  He did not want any of his work to be in vain so being unbiased allowed for him to spread the gospel all over the world.

Being a leader means that the leader has to remain unbiased or his or her message will not spread further.

No comments:

Post a Comment